Saturday, February 7, 2009

McDonald's Corporate Response

McDonald's corporate sent a generic response to my experience at the Port Isabel, TX location. They do state they are investigating the issue with the individually owned and operated restaurant, but I take exception to that. McDonald's has always impressed on its customers that you will receive the same service at any location.

Below is the actual message received yesterday. It is encouraging that the incident is being taken up with the McDonald's local management. I hope the person I dealt with will be counseled on the importance of customers knowing exactly what ingredients are in the products.

And, as I stated in my earlier post, McDonald's does list all their ingredients on the McDonald's USA Ingredients Listing for Popular Items page. Further information from McDonald's will be posted here as well.

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's Customer Service Center to bring your recent experience to our attention.

First, I hope you will accept my sincere apology for your disappointment in McDonald's. I can assure you that we want you to be completely satisfied every time you visit one of our restaurants.

Because most McDonald's restaurants are independently owned and operated, I have forwarded your comments to the franchise owner or local representative for follow up at the restaurant you visited in Port Isabel, Tx. Please be assured that your comments will be investigated and, if appropriate, corrective action will be taken.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's Customer Service Center and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns. Customer feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve.

Jessica
McDonald's Customer Response Center

ref#:5764703

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The staff reactions you describe are just as important to me as the restaurant review. Now I won't be so shocked and lose my resolve and composure after reading some of the attitudes and comments you get from restaurant staff.
Wendy